MYOBLOC® (rimabotulinumtoxinB) Injection is indicated for the treatment of adults with cervical dystonia to reduce the severity of abnormal head position and neck pain associated with cervical dystonia. Units of biological activity of MYOBLOC cannot be compared to or converted into units of any other botulinum toxin products.
Efficacy Of MYOBLOC
The clinically and statistically significant improvements in head position with MYOBLOC in cervical dystonia and its associated neck pain have been demonstrated in numerous clinical trials:\
- MYOBLOC in botulinum toxin-naïve patients
- MYOBLOC relieves pain on a patient-reported scale
- MYOBLOC relieves pain in BoNT-A-resistant
- MYOBLOC acts fast and has a lasting duration of effect
- MYOBLOC demonstrates consistency of response over 3 years